Competitor analysis can make your online business a success
Without a thorough understanding of your particular market, your business is effectively flying blind and will never maximise its online potential. It is almost impossible to make the most of your place in the market if you don’t know what the rest of the market is doing! Our SEO reports and detailed competitor analysis can help you discover how you can improve your businesses position in the marketplace.
Accosoft (India) is a full-time Internet marketing agency with the experience and skills to use competitor analysis to make your business a success. We’ll guide you through every step of the SEO process, bringing you the competitive marketing edge your company needs.
Competitor research is a core part of optimisation and involves studying websites that rank well for keyword targets.
While it’s common to think of which keywords you should target, it’s less common to research competitors in detail. this is really important since each keyword and industry can be vastly different in terms of what puts a website at the top of search results. For one search term it could be down to high quality inbound links, for another a large volume of social conversation created by the web owner.
Putting the time into competitor research is important for several reasons:
1. It benchmarks your SEO performance against the market
2. It highlights gaps in your keyword coverage
3. It helps identify content areas where you are weak
4. It shows keyword and content areas where you rank well and have competitive advantage
5. It provides insight to help you define realistic SEO targets
The most important output of competitor research is a greater understanding of what is helping websites to rank highly for keywords relevant to your website. It reveals areas of strength and weakness from which you can create an attack plan to ensure you focus your resource and efforts in the right areas.
The Competitors analysis report would include :
– Domain / URL Search Engine Rank
– Domain / URL
– Page Rank
– No. of BackLinks of ranked URL (BL)
– No. of BL from Whole site
– No. of BL for site from .edu and .gov domains
– The Domain is listed in DMOZ
– The Domain is listed in Yahoo Directory
– Title on the Page contains the Pharased
– Meta Description on the Page contains the Pharased
– H1 Tag on the Page contains the Pharased you entered
– Age in Days of Google Cached